The Okatote is an Okanagan essential- whether you're headed to a local farmer's market, transporting your laptop to a cafe or catching a flight- this is your bag! Built to last and constructed from high quality leather that will only get better with use. Option of adding a removable cross-body strap, for a hands-free option.
- Full grain Wickett and Craig leather sourced in North America
- Solid brass hardware and durable / beautiful hand peened copper rivets
- Body: approximately 14”H x 13.5” W x 4”D
- Feather Garnish: hand carved and hand painted (removable)
- Choice of plain or "with embossed mountain design"
- Optional: adjustable and removable cross body strap
Please note: as each piece is handcrafted and leather is a natural material, each bag will have slight variations.
Please expect up to 2-3 weeks for hand-crafted production